Thank you so much for al your phone calls and referrals! Spring has been a very active market for us and we appreciate you passing our names along to your friends and family.
This month's business partner we are promoting is Peter Pasula whom we have worked with for years. Many of you have found great rates on mortgages through Peter's services. If you are thinking of buying, renewing your mortgage, or shifting finances around give Peter a call to discuss your options. Information attached here!
REBGV Stats for May 2011:
- "with a sales to active listing ratio of 23%, conditions continue to favour sellers in the Greater Vancouver housing market, but activity has eased away from the near record setting pace we saw in March." Rosario Setticasi, REBGV President said. (1 out of 4 total properties listed are selling)
- The MLSLink Housing Price Index (HPI) benchmark price for all residential properties in Greater Vancouver over the last 12 months increased 6.2% to $627,568 in May 2011 from $590,662 in May 2010.
- Of all the residential properties sold on the MLS in Greater Vancouver in 2011 to date - 21% sold for $1 million or higher, 20% sold for $350,000 or lower. 77% of the properties that sold for over $1 million were located in West Vancouver, the Westside of Vancouver or Richmond, the propertiers that sold for $350.000 or lower were located throughout the entire Broad Area.
- Detached Properties - (1 out of 4 sold) benchmark price increased 10% from May 2010 to $890,830
- Attached Properties - (1 out of 4 sold) benchmark price increased 3.5% between May 2010 to 2011 to $517,787
- Apartments - (1 out of 5 sold) benchmark price of an apartment increased 2.2% from May 2010 to $407,419
This Month's Item of Value - Did you know you have Hazardous Materials in Your Home?
- How to properly dispose of common household hazardous materials to keep your family and community safe.
- Goods we use every day, including CFL light bulbs and computers, contain harmful chemicals that when released can pollute the air, soil and water.
- Page 2 provides a helpful list of items containing hazardous materials that you have may have in your household.
- Download the file, here!
Feel free to share this information with family & friends!
Oh, by the way.......We are never too busy for your referrals!