What you may find interesting about Canada's Housing Market!
This information is very interesting as we know that we live in somewhat of a bubble in British Columbia wiht home prices. These figures represent Canada's Housing Market - worth a read! Download a copy HERE!
- more than 90% of Canadians see real estate as a good investment
- Buyers 25-34 make up 60% of first time buyers / 35-49 make up 25% of the first time buyers market
- 31% of Canadian first time buyers will look at 10 homes before purchasing
- $150,000 is the average outstanding principal on a mortgage
- 72% of Canadians with mortgages aspire to be mortgage free by 65 years of age.