Hopefully you are all getting ready to start your gardens if you haven't already! We are dreaming of summer barbeques and basking in longer sunnier days!
On the real estate front their has been increased activity in sales however the numbers remain below historical averages. What does all this mean?
- Lower levels of both supply and demand in recent months is holding home prices in check in the Greater Vancouver & Fraser Valley housing market.
- The number of sales in March were the second lowest March total in the region since 2001 and 30.2% below the 10 year average for the month.
- most areas continue to be a Buyer's Market with the exceptions below
- Detached: Burnaby, Cloverdale
- Attached (includes townhomes and condo's): Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Pitt Meadows, North Delta
- Detached: Coquitlam, New Westminster, Pitt Meadows, Langley
- Attached (includes townhomes and condos): Port Coquitlam, Port Moody