Hopefully you are all getting ready to start your gardens if you haven't already! We are dreaming of summer barbeques and basking in longer sunnier days!
On the real estate front their has been increased activity in sales however the numbers remain below historical averages. What does all this mean?
- Lower levels of both supply and demand in recent months is holding home prices in check in the Greater Vancouver & Fraser Valley housing market.
- The number of sales in March were the second lowest March total in the region since 2001 and 30.2% below the 10 year average for the month.
Hot Spots - Tri Cities & Fraser Valley
Buyers Market: anything below 14% ratio - (1.4 homes or less in 10 homes selling)
- most areas continue to be a Buyer's Market with the exceptions below
Balanced Market: 15-20% Ratio
- Detached: Burnaby, Cloverdale
- Attached (includes townhomes and condo's): Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Pitt Meadows, North Delta
Sellers Market: Over 20% ratio (Over 2 in 10 homes selling)
- Detached: Coquitlam, New Westminster, Pitt Meadows, Langley
- Attached (includes townhomes and condos): Port Coquitlam, Port Moody
Page 1: Reveals the 3 reno's that provide the biggest return on your investment.
Page 2: Provides tips to help you establish a budget - whether you're planning a full remodel or a minor update.
Share this with your family & friends who may be thinking about a home improvement project this year!
Oh by the way......if you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service we provide, please give us a call with their name and number. We will be happy to follow up and take great care of them!