April 15, 2011
In this ever changing world of social media and upgrades we are building a new website which will be ready next month! Also, we have added a Business Directory which consists of businesses that we support and endorse. We hope it is useful to you when choosing a trades person or professional!
The link to our Business Directory is;
Real Estate Stats for the Month of March continued at a near record pace level!
- "Our market has had a very strong start to the spring season," Rosario Setticasi, REBGV President said. "With home sales above 4,000 and nearly 7,000 home listing added to the MLS in March, it is clear that home buyers and sellers view this as a good time to be active in their local housing market."
- At 13,110; the total number of residential property listings on MLS increased to 9.9% in March compared to last month and declined 3% from this time last year.
- "Conditions favour sellers at the moment. But we're seeing differences in home-price trends and overall activity depending on the region and property type." Setticasi said.
- The benchmark price for detached properties increased 8.3% from March 2010 to $866,806.
- The benchmark price of an apartment property increased 2.1% from March 2010 to $403,885.
- The benchmark price of an attached unit increased 3.6% between March 2010 and 2011 to $511,039.
Get the Most BANG For Your Home Improvement Bucks!
Replacing drafty windows and exterior doors with energy-efficient new technologies often pays off immediatly in the form of lower energy bills. It can also add a dramatic lift to your home's curb appeal.
According to Remodeling Magazine's 2010-2011 Cost vs. Value Report, these projects delivered some of the highest returns of all moderatly-priced home improvements. Included are tips for picking the perfect windows to suit your home, climate and pocket book.
We hope you find this information useful! Please call if you have additional questions or would like to discuss this topic further - we are always happy to help!
OH, by the way......We are never too busy for your referrals!
Please don't forget our appreciation of $500.00 for each successful referral!