Real estate is always a "hot" topic and there has been no shortage of media coverage and speculation on what is happening in our market. April was very strong for us - we achieved 3rd in the Top Teams Category in our office. Thanks so very much for your business, support and referrals. We love what we do and enjoy helping you reach your real estate dreams!
Time for a Move - Check out your Options!
It is always a great time to buy a home - to set some roots & create a long term investment. Interest rates remain historically low making it much easier to transition into the market as a 1st time buyer or to sell & leverage profits from your present home & move up. As well - many clients are seeing this as an opportunity to use some of the equity they have in their present home & buy investment property or fund a down payment to help a child get into the market. Whatever your scenario is we would be happy to sit down and chat about your options to maximize the market to suit your personal needs.
April 2013 - Hot Spots in the Greater Vancouver & Fraser Valley Real Estate Boards
- There are areas that offer more potential for a deal if you are a buyer and areas that offer more promise if you are a seller - which are you?
Buyers Market: anything below 14% ratio (1.4 or less in 10 homes selling)
- Detached: Burnaby / West Vancouver/ Richmond / Tsawassen / Surrey / South Surrey / White Rock
- Attached: West Vancouver / Surrey / South Surrey / White Rock / North Delta
Balanced Market: 15-20% ratio
- Detached: Port Moody / New Westminster / Pitt Meadows / Maple Ridge / Vancouver Westside / Ladner / Abbotsford
- Attached: Burnaby / Coquitlam / Pitt Meadows / Port Moody / Maple Ridge / Vancouver Westside / North Vancouver / Richmond / Ladner / Cloverdale / Langley
Sellers Market: Over 20% ratio - (over 2 in 10 homes selling)
- Detached: Coquitlam / Port Coquitlam / Vancouver Eastside / North Vancouver / North Delta / Langley
- Attached: New Westminster / Port Coquitlam / Abbotsford
Enclosed is information to help protect yoursefl and reduce a thief's ability to steal your information.
Page #1: Outlines several ways to keep your information secure online & at home.
Page #2: Provides a list of action steps to take if you suspect that your identity has been stolen. Download HERE!
Oh by the way.....if you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service we provide, please give us a call with their name and number. We will be happy to folow up and take great care of them.